Personal Lines Agent
Southern States Insurance is seeking highly motivated and experienced candidates for the position of Personal Lines Insurance Agent. They will provide customer support to existing clients and develop new insurance sales through cross selling, referrals and inbound Internet quote requests. Relationship is everything in our industry, and emphasis is placed on developing good rapport with clients in order to provide outstanding customer service and gain introductions to new prospects. This position also includes production incentives and clearly defined tracks for growth opportunities within the company.
The Best Part About Working At Southern States Insurance
- Develop new sales by cross selling existing clients.
- Develop new sales by responding to incoming phone and website quote requests.
- Provide existing clients with proof of insurance, process policy changes, report claims, etc.
- Market new and existing client policies with insurance carriers we represent.
- Maintain follow-up and suspense files on outstanding orders and correspondence.
Desired Skills & Experience
- **MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE GEORGIA/FLORIDA P&C LICENSE.**
- Applied Systems experience preferred.
- Ability to complete ACORD applications and carrier supplemental applications correctly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up.
We’re one of Georgia’s largest independent insurance agencies with locations around Metro Atlanta, North Georgia and Florida. We represent almost all of the major insurance carriers in our industry, many you’ve likely heard of. By joining the Southern States family, you’ll receive: