- Provide existing clients with certificates of insurance, process changes, report claims, etc
- Assist producers in the writing of new accounts, and maintenance of current accounts
- Work directly with underwriters to ensure accurate coverages for our clients
- Maintain follow-up and suspense files on outstanding orders and correspondence
Required Skills & Expertise
- Must have an active Georgia P&C License
- Applied Systems Epic experience preferred
- Ability to complete ACORD applications and carrier supplemental applications correctly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Healthcare Insurance available for employees and their families
- 401(k) with matching
- Full financial sponsorship for industry designations you’d like to achieve
Our Core Values
- Passionate advocate for others
- Creative problem solver
- Get stuff done
- Grow or die
- Great attitude
Founded in 1992, Southern States Insurance, Inc. has grown into one of the largest privately held independent insurance agencies in the Southeast.
We have offices spread throughout Georgia and employ many Commercial Lines CSR. Our client base extends across the United States where many of our virtual insurance jobs are available.
With access to just about every major insurance carrier, our passion is finding the best value possible for our clients whether selling insurance online or in person. And as a family owned agency, you’ll feel just as at home with our family as you do with yours. (Minus a few awkward Thanksgiving dinners!) We believe in supporting insurance agent jobs from home. We want our commercial lines CSR to thrive…just like how we strive to support our clients. THRIVE WITH SSI!
Ready To Join the SSI Family?
What Is The Best Part Of Working At SSI?
“The most fulfilling part of my day is when I’m able to help my customer. The feedback I get from them, knowing they received excellent service, is so important to me.” — Shirley, Commercial CSR