*This position is open to remote workers
- Publish, maintain, and update agency procedures
- Implement procedures and train staff
- Manage uniform execution of processes throughout all of our branch offices
- Work with Producers and Clients to continually find ways to better service our clients
- Serve as interim Client Service Rep to one of our Producers
- Make quarterly branch office visits to all locations
Required Skills & Expertise
- Must have an active Georgia P&C License
- Bachelors Degree
- Georgia Licensed Property & Casualty Agent
- At least 5 years experience in insurance customer service
- Applied Systems EPIC agency management system experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn skills quickly and teach others
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Healthcare Insurance available for employees and their families
- 401(k) with matching
- Full financial sponsorship for industry designations you’d like to achieve
Our Core Values
- Passionate advocate for others
- Creative problem solver
- Get stuff done
- Grow or die
- Great attitude
Founded in 1992, Southern States Insurance, Inc. has grown into one of the largest privately held independent insurance agencies in the Southeast.
We have offices spread throughout Georgia and our client base extends across the United States where many of our virtual insurance jobs are available.
With access to just about every major insurance carrier, our passion is finding the best value possible for our clients whether selling insurance online or in person. And as a family owned agency, you’ll feel just as at home with our family as you do with yours. (Minus a few awkward Thanksgiving dinners!) We believe in supporting head of client services from home. We want our head of client services to thrive…just like how we strive to support our clients. THRIVE WITH SSI!
Ready To Join the SSI Family?
What Is The Best Part Of Working At SSI?
“SSI takes the time and effort to ensure you are well-trained, and that, not only are you capable of excelling in your work, but you’re satisfied doing it. They’re a company that cares about growing as a person as well as an employee. I love working here and can’t imagine being anywhere else.” — Jennifer S., Executive Assistant