- Implement Personal Lines procedures and train staff
- Manage uniform execution of processes throughout all of our PL departments
- Work with Producers and Clients to continually find ways to better service our PL clients
- Develop new sales from a variety of prospecting techniques
- Develop leads in niche business markets with help from our Digital Marketing Department
- Work closely with a Commercial Lines CSR to provide outstanding customer service to existing clients
- Market new and existing client policies with insurance carriers we represent with help from our Inside Sales & Marketing Department
- Refer commercial leads and existing clients to our Life & Health Department to earn cross sale commission
Required Skills & Expertise
- Must have an active Georgia P&C License
- Bachelors Degree
- Georgia Licensed Property & Casualty Agent
- At least 5 years experience in insurance customer service
- Applied Systems EPIC agency management system experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn skills quickly and teach others
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Healthcare Insurance paid 100% for employee
- 401(k) with matching
- Full financial sponsorship for industry designations you’d like to achieve
Our Core Values
- Passionate advocate for others
- Creative problem solver
- Get stuff done
- Grow or die
- Great attitude
Founded in 1992, Southern States Insurance, Inc. has grown into one of the largest privately held independent insurance agencies in the Southeast.
We have offices spread throughout Georgia and our client base extends across the United States where many of our virtual insurance jobs are available.
With access to just about every major insurance carrier, our passion is finding the best value possible for our clients whether selling insurance online or in person. And as a family owned agency, you’ll feel just as at home with our family as you do with yours. (Minus a few awkward Thanksgiving dinners!) We believe in supporting head of personal lines sales jobs from home. We want our work from home head of personal lines sales to thrive…just like how we strive to support our clients. THRIVE WITH SSI!
Ready To Join the SSI Family?
What Is The Best Part Of Working At SSI?
“SSI takes the time and effort to ensure you are well-trained, and that, not only are you capable of excelling in your work, but you’re satisfied doing it. They’re a company that cares about growing as a person as well as an employee. I love working here and can’t imagine being anywhere else.” — Jennifer S., Executive Assistant