- Assist CSRs in providing existing clients with certificates of insurance, process changes, report claims, etc
- Assist CSRs and producers in the writing of new accounts, and maintenance of current accounts
- Assist CSRs who work directly with underwriters to ensure accurate coverages for our clients
Required Skills & Expertise
- Applied Systems Epic experience preferred
- Ability to assist CSRs in completing ACORD applications and carrier supplemental applications correctly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary + commission compensation
- Growth incentives
- Travel incentives
- Healthcare Insurance available for employees and their families
- 401(k) with matching
- Full financial sponsorship for industry designations you’d like to achieve
Our Core Values
- Passionate Advocate For Others
- Creative Problem Solver
- Get Stuff Done
- Grow Or Die
- Great Attitude
Founded in 1992, Southern States Insurance, Inc. has grown into one of the largest privately held independent insurance agencies in the Southeast.
We have offices spread throughout Georgia and employ many work from personal lines assistant CSR. Our client base extends across the United States where many of our virtual insurance jobs are available.
With access to just about every major insurance carrier, our passion is finding the best value possible for our clients whether selling insurance online or in person. And as a family owned agency, you’ll feel just as at home with our family as you do with yours. (Minus a few awkward Thanksgiving dinners!) We believe in supporting personal lines assistant CSR jobs from home. We want our work from home personal lines assistant CSR to thrive…just like how we strive to support our clients. Become a work from home personal lines assistant CSR and THRIVE WITH SSI!
Ready To Join the SSI Family?
What Is The Best Part Of Working At SSI?
“SSI takes the time and effort to ensure you are well-trained, and that, not only are you capable of excelling in your work, but you’re satisfied doing it. They’re a company that cares about growing as a person as well as an employee. I love working here and can’t imagine being anywhere else.” — Jennifer S., Executive Assistant