Commercial Lines Insurance CSR
Southern States Insurance is seeking highly motivated and experienced candidates for the position of Commercial Lines Client Service Representative (CSR). This person will provide customer support to existing clients for a commercial lines book of business. Relationship is everything in our industry, and emphasis is placed on developing good rapport with clients in order to provide outstanding customer service.
- Provide existing clients with certificates of insurance, process changes, report claims, etc.
- Assist producers in the writing of new accounts, and maintenance of current accounts.
- Work directly with underwriters to ensure accurate coverages for our clients.
- Maintain follow-up and suspense files on outstanding orders and correspondence.
Required Skills & Experience
- **MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE GEORGIA P&C LICENSE.**
- Applied Systems Epic experience preferred.
- Ability to complete ACORD applications and carrier supplemental applications correctly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary + Growth Bonus
- Healthcare Insurance paid 100% for employee
- 401(k) with matching
- Full financial sponsorship for industry designations you'd like to achieve.
Our Core Values
Passionate Advocates For Others
Creative Problem Solvers
Grow Or Die Mentality
Ready to join the SSI family?
What's the best part of working at SSI?
"The most fulfilling part of my day is when I'm able to help my customer. The feedback I get from them, knowing they received excellent service, is so important to me."
-Shirley, Commercial CSR