Southern States Insurance is seeking highly motivated and experienced candidates for the position of Commercial Lines Client Service Representative (CSR). This person will provide customer support to existing clients for a commercial lines book of business. Relationship is everything in our industry, and emphasis is placed on developing good rapport with clients in order to provide outstanding customer service.
The Best Part About Working At Southern States Insurance
- Provide existing clients with certificates of insurance, process changes, report claims, etc.
- Assist producers in the writing of new accounts, and maintenance of current accounts.
- Work directly with underwriters to ensure accurate coverages for our clients.
- Maintain follow-up and suspense files on outstanding orders and correspondence.
Desired Skills & Experience
- **MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE GEORGIA P&C LICENSE.**
- Applied Systems experience preferred.
- Ability to complete ACORD applications and carrier supplemental applications correctly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up.
We’re one of Georgia’s largest independent insurance agencies with locations around Metro Atlanta, North Georgia and Florida. We represent almost all of the major insurance carriers in our industry, many you’ve likely heard of. By joining the Southern States family, you’ll receive: