Southern States Insurance is seeking outgoing and motivated team members for the position of Commercial Lines Producer. They will develop new business insurance leads and nurture existing clients. Relationship is everything in our industry, and emphasis is placed on developing good rapport with clients in order to gain introductions to new prospects and cross sell existing clients. This position includes production incentives above and beyond commissions earned on new and renewal sales.
The Best Part About Working At Southern States Insurance
- Develop new sales from a variety of prospecting techniques.
- Develop leads in niche business markets with help from our Digital Marketing Department.
- Work closely with a Commercial Lines CSR to provide outstanding customer service to existing clients.
- Market new and existing client policies with insurance carriers we represent with help from our Inside Sales & Marketing Department.
- Refer commercial leads and existing clients to our Life & Health Department to earn cross sale commission.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to learn both processes and computer systems quickly
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
We’re one of Georgia’s largest independent insurance agencies with locations around Metro Atlanta, North Georgia and Florida. We represent almost all of the major insurance carriers in our industry, many you’ve likely heard of. By joining the Southern States family, you’ll receive: