Southern States Insurance wants your hair salon business to succeed. We are here to give you peace of mind and protect your business from any mishaps that can occur.
The best way we can help you is to pair you with an experienced agent who will go through all the costs. Salon Insurance costs depend on the policy and coverages that are chosen. Oftentimes salon owners decide to include additional coverages that their BOP does not cover.
Here at Southern States Insurance, we want you to fully understand your policy and cut the costs down on your hair salon insurance.
Can Our Insurance Company Insure Every Hair Salon?
We can insure ANY hair salon.
Service may be offered on a walk-in basis, by appointment only, or both — we will insure you. You may offer massages, nail care, tanning beds, cosmetic consulting, or other additional services — we will insure you. Hairstylists may be insured as individual contractors or deemed as employees — we will insure you.
We are able to insure your hair salon business no matter the size, services offered, or other ranging factors.
How Much Is Hair Salon Insurance?
The variables we mentioned above (additional services, appointment only, employee relationship etc.) all play a role in the risk exposure your salon faces.
Your premium is directly going to be proportionate to the amount of risk your salon is exposed to. There are ways we can advice you to lower the costs of your salon insurance, but it is up to how your salon operates.
What Insurance Do You Recommend For My Hair Salon?
Each salon insurance quote is going to be based on the coverages aligned with the business’s needs. We would recommend most hair salon insurance coverage need to consider the following, or at least have a conversation about the following with an insurance agent:
- Business Personal Property coverage
- Business Income with Extra Expense
- Valuable Papers
- Employee Dishonesty
- General Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Professional Liability
- Umbrella Liability
- Hired and Non-ownership Auto Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Errors and Omissions
Southern States Insurance will tailor a policy to fit your unique needs.
Salon Insurance Advice From Southern States Insurance
Here is our advice to you if you are currently insured, looking for insurance, or just simply learning about hair salon insurance coverage.
- SHOP! Shop your insurance coverage with multiple carriers to assure you are paying the best price possible, for the coverage you need. The second part of that sentence is very important (coverage you need). Do not be lured into an attractive price that lacks coverages.
- COMPARE! What is the difference between shop and compare? One is specifically focused on the price of the product while the other is the quality of business. What does the insurer offer the insured as far as quality of service? Is the company one you feel comfortable calling with a concern? Are they easily accessible; even to possibly be reached through Facebook and Twitter? Are they going to put the effort out to help my business succeed?
Find a company who wants to help with your success.
- LEARN! Our insurance company works to continually provide blogs on ways to save or resources of current news and risks the business industry face. We want our clients to be aware of changing hazards and risks and work to provide resources for them to learn.
Southern States Insurance is an independent insurance agency. We write insurance coverage through numerous carriers so we are able to shop our clients’ policies and find them the most competitive prices. Getting a quote is as simple as providing your basic information and allowing us to learn more about you and your hair salon business. Reach out to us online or call us at (888) 971-5657. We believe in personal service and want to help our clients reach their dreams.