Too often staffing companies aren’t paired with the best insurance coverage. Working with one of our agents gives you access to markets that have the capability to insure both temporary and permanent staffing agency needs. This not only protects your company, but can save you money!
The Importance Of Reviewing Your Staffing Agency Insurance Policy
Shopping for your insurance is always recommended, but staffing agency insurance is even more valuable to shop around for than other coverages. Do you know why?
- Staffing insurance prices and rates fluctuate often.
This wasn’t always the case, but because of our culture being more prone to lawsuits and claims companies are increasing rates.
- An annual review can uncover errors in coverage and help you save on insurance.
Our insurance company is able to write staffing companies across the country. We often review staffing insurance policies and are able to find ways to better write the coverage and save our clients money. Working with an independent insurance agency is to your advantage as we are able to shop your coverage for your best interest.
Good Insurance Protection For Your Staffing Company is Easy
We recommend you have all the needed coverages for the risks your staffing company faces. We believe each client is unique in their insurance needs and want to tailor a coverage to fit your unique exposures.
Staffing Insurance Coverage Can Include:
- Workers Compensation Protection
- Property & General Liability Protection
- Hired & Non-Owned Automobile Liability Protection
- Employment Practices Liability Protection
- Errors & Omissions Liability Protection
- Crime Protection
- Healthcare Protection
Our Insurance Agency Will Give You A Free Review
Southern States Insurance wants to see you succeed and a free insurance review can only work for your benefit. You either learn 1) You are properly insured and paying the cheapest price possible or 2) We save you money and fix errors in your insurance coverage.
What is required to have a free review?
- First, a simple phone call or insurance quote request allows us to talk and better understand your insurance needs.
- Next, we need a copy of your current policy. We can help you retrieve this if you aren’t sure how to get a hold of your policy.
- Finally, a short questionnaire helps us to deliver the most personal service possible and be able to advice you to our strongest markets for your insurance needs.
This process takes just a few days and we will be able to return a complete review of your policy and offer our insurance guidance.
Our insurance agents can write a policy with coverage for exactly what your staffing company needs.