Personal Lines Insurance Agent
Southern States Insurance is seeking highly motivated and experienced candidates for the position of Personal Lines Insurance Agent. They will provide customer support to existing clients and develop new insurance sales through cross selling, referrals and inbound Internet quote requests. Relationship is everything in our industry, and emphasis is placed on developing good rapport with clients in order to provide outstanding customer service and gain introductions to new prospects. This position also includes production incentives and clearly defined tracks for growth opportunities within the company.
- Generate new sales through:
- Referral sources you develop
- Cross selling existing clients
- Responding to incoming phone and website quote requests
- Market new and existing client policies with insurance carriers we represent.
- Maintain follow-up and suspense files on outstanding orders and correspondence.
Required Skills & Experience
- **MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE GEORGIA P&C LICENSE.**
- Applied Systems Epic experience preferred.
- Ability to complete ACORD applications and carrier supplemental applications correctly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary + commission compensation
- Growth incentives
- Travel incentives
- Healthcare Insurance paid 100% for employee
- 401(k) with matching
- Full financial sponsorship for industry designations you'd like to achieve.
Our Core Values
Passionate Advocates For Others
Creative Problem Solvers
Grow Or Die Mentality
Ready to join the SSI family?
What's the best part of working at SSI?
"Southern States Insurance is an incredible agency where you truly feel that you are part of a great family. They motivate you to be your best and reward you when you do."
Beth, Personal Lines Agent