Firsts are always a momentous occasion. Who can forget their first kiss? First car? First job? Firsts tend to hold a unique memory because they’ve never been done before and there is never again something as authentic as a “first moment”.
Be a part of an exciting new first approaching – the first annual Johns Creek Arts Festival.
An explosion of art, live entertainment and children’s activities and more is coming to Johns Creek on October 27 & 28, 2012 at the Atlanta Athletic Club Fields.
What To Expect At The First Johns Creek Art Festival
Frances Shuby, involved with the festival emphasized the great opportunity to enjoy a “whimsical and fun” afternoon finding greatly unique art that isn’t “over prized”. All art lovers will certainly be captivated by the many artists participating.
Expect a memory.
There will be:
- Costume Contests
- And ways everyone in the family can have a great time!
The best way to plan for the weekend is to jump on their website and look at their entertainment line-up because there is so much more that will be happening that maybe perfect for your family!
Do you have a pet? Bring them and don’t forget to sign them up for the festival’s Pet Parade Oct. 27 at noon. Dress your pet in its best costume and then march your furry friend across the stage for a change to win prizes. Registration is free and required.
The event is completely kid friendly and a great outing for families. Kids can also get in on the fun during the Children’s Costume Parade Oct. 28 at 11 a.m. Children – newborns to 5th grade – can compete for prizes as they parade across the festival stage. Again, registration is free and required.
Your Questions Answered
- What are we going to do for food? There are numerous vendors who will be there and BBQ being served by Atlanta Athletic Club.
- How much does is cost? It is absolutely free.
- What about parking? Parking is extremely convenient with handicap access abilities and the opportunity to help support Johns Creek Boy Scout’s projects.
- What age is appropriate to attend? All ages will find something at the festival interesting and exciting!
Make Plans To Experience The First Annual Johns Creek Arts Festival
Come be a part of a first Johns Creek is about to experience. Make a memory with your family and do something and see something unique. Our Georgia insurance agency will be there!
We always remember the “firsts”.
Be sure you get to remember this one.