An obvious lesson we can take from “The Hunger Games” is that life can be taken at any moment. Although, our circumstances do not appear to be as threatening as a tribute in the games, we face risks all throughout the day. Our lives are fragile. We continually confront perils, but there is no avoiding the dangers of life, only ways to protect yourself.
- Driving is high risk behavior — Car accidents are the most common and most deadly source of personal injury in the world.
- Technology adds risk to our routine — Your chances of getting into a car crash while talking on a cellphone increases by 400%.
- 80% of people in the United States die in a hospital.
- It is estimated that 100 billion people have died since humans began.
The fact is, life is dangerous and full of perils but there are ways to prepare for it and life insurance is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family.
What “The Hunger Games” Can Teach Us
Katniss Everdeen is a strong example to learn from and illustrates characteristics to admire, especially with regard to a selfless decision. Katniss selflessly volunteered as tribute to protect her younger sister Prim from having to fight in the games. More than that act her entire life prior to that point was work and effort to provide for her family. When Katniss went to the games she was concerned for the safety of Prim and the well-being of her family and her motivation to stay alive in the games was to keep her promise and return to Prim.
In your life, there are people around you who love you dearly. A selfless act of you working for their best interest is in getting good life insurance coverage. This will help them with expenses after your unfortunate death.
Facts about Life Insurance
- Among households with children under 18, 4 in 10 say they would immediately have trouble meeting everyday living expenses if a primary wage-earner died today.
- Almost 8 in 10 American households currently do not have a personal life insurance agent or broker.
- 95% of people in the US will spend more money on their Cable TV than on their own life insurance policy
- 3 out of 4 people are living with out enough life insurance.
Our Georgia Insurance Company wants you to realize the great benefit of life insurance and the little cost. Do not join the many who are leaving their family to handle expenses and lack of income. We would love to offer you the best life insurance policy for your needs.
The best life insurance policy doesn’t mean the cheapest or the most convenient. We will explain to you what you need and how you can take the best care of your family by making this decision.
We constantly face risks, don’t let your family be burdened by your lack of preparation. Life insurance is for their benefit. In the same way Katniss focused on other people to ultimately fuel her own success, let this decision lead to the future success of your family in the unforeseen chance of your death. It may be a conversation you do not want to have, but it guarantees the best for your family.