- Generate new sales through:
- Referral sources you develop
- Cross selling existing clients
- Responding to incoming phone and website quote requests
- Market new and existing client policies with insurance carriers we represent
- Maintain follow-up and suspense files on outstanding orders and correspondence
Required Skills & Expertise
- Must have an active Georgia P&C License
- Applied Systems Epic experience preferred
- Ability to complete ACORD applications and carrier supplemental applications correctly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary + commission compensation
- Growth incentives
- Travel incentives
- Healthcare Insurance paid 100% for employee
- 401(k) with matching
- Full financial sponsorship for industry designations you’d like to achieve
Our Core Values
- Passionate Advocate For Others
- Creative Problem Solver
- Get Stuff Done
- Grow Or Die
- Great Attitude
Founded in 1992, Southern States Insurance, Inc. has grown into one of the largest privately held independent insurance agencies in the Southeast.
We have offices spread throughout Georgia our client base extends across the United States where many of our virtual insurance jobs are available.
With access to just about every major insurance carrier, our passion is finding the best value possible for our clients whether selling insurance online or in person. And as a family owned agency, you’ll feel just as at home with our family as you do with yours. (Minus a few awkward Thanksgiving dinners!) We believe in supporting personal lines agent jobs from home. We want our work from home personal lines agent to thrive…just like how we strive to support our clients. Become a work from home personal lines agent and THRIVE WITH SSI!
Ready To Join the SSI Family?
What Is The Best Part Of Working At SSI?
“Southern States Insurance is an incredible agency where you truly feel that you are part of a great family. They motivate you to be your best and reward you when you do.” — Beth, Personal Lines Agent